Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Love....

We had a pretty tough week last week...My hubby hasn't been feeling very well so, I talked him into going to the doctor's..Well just to let you know he never goes to the doctors..So for him to make an appoitment straight away told me that he thought something was wrong too...So on thurs off he went, and the doc did a once over on him..and then on friday morning, he went to have blood test..By friday afternoon we found out he has diabetes..Now i know its not to life threatening.. But, still it was a shock for us..Straight away I called my Aunt who is a diabetic dietitian  and she came over..She went over diet and everything else with us..(thank you so much Aunt Cindy)And im very proud to say since friday my dear hubby has been working very hard at lowering his blood sugars..Now we are just waiting to see the doctor again to go over all of his options...
   Now I know I dont normally post about these sort of things but it just shook me up a bit and made me realize how much I love my husband and how greatful I am to have him in my life....(don't get me wrong i knew I loved him but at times you just take things and life for granted)
  And maybe you are wondering about the picture above well 1. i love it 2. we are English and  3. this is were my hubby and i will be sitting 40 years from now holding hands...
Have a fantastic day and give your loved ones a huge hug.....

picture..livingect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment