Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Where have I been

Ok so things have been a little crazy around here..but in a good way ..my best friend of 24 years came over from England for 2 weeks, and man we had the best time we went on a roadtrip to LA via the Highway 1..for those of you who havent done it BEAUTIFUL...We had so much fun we talked we laughed we took photos...we also did Disneyland, San francisco and so much more.....






Then two weeks ago hubby and I went on our very first vacation on our own. No kids, friends, ect....We went to Maui and had a fantasic time....we just hung out, read books, swam, hiked and got lost     (here) where it said no trespassing.....it was just a great trip that we really needed...But now we are back to the real world and I am busy getting ready for my next show as well as doiing a couple of custom pieces for some clients...I also have been working fulltime at my parttime job, so I have been a little stressed..But I am hoping that will change in the next few weeks so I can focus on my furniture,blog and etsy shop...I hope you all have a great week....

No comments:

Post a Comment