Thursday, October 7, 2010

my week so far....

So this week has been pretty standard...working, painting, paying bills....but I also got to slip in a margarirta night with two great friends and a walk with another awesome friend and then im doing lunch tomorrow with yet another wonderful friend...And then this weekend i am busy preparing for my show next Saturday YEY...i love having these shows and seeing some of my old customers from my brick and mortar store......
so here are just a couple of pics of my week...
This is Boston my daughters cat.... AKA my grandson Boo...

This is him telling me he has had enough of bills and wants to be fed...

My latest pick from my garden..getting close to the end of my summer veggies..

Finished this little lady(miss Grace) this week and safely delivered her to her new home..

Happy friday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment