Friday, May 29, 2009

SOOOO...

So, I have been open for a week and a couple of days and have meet some great people some odd ones to but I guess you cant pick and choose who comes thru the door.. I'm very happy with the reactions from them they all seem to love the look and feel.Now if I could just get them to spend some or more money then I will be a very happy lady..
So just on a side note I need to get this off my chest..I use to be a manager for starbucks and now just work in the morning until my store is making money(hopefully soon..)anyways, this morning I was in drive thru and we had run out of flat lids for our iced cups but did have the dome ones(so you could still have your drink and be happy)well that's what I thought until this lady drove up to the window and tore into poor maggie..because you know it was all her fault..
But really is this what we have become that we have to be mean and rude to people just because we don't have the right lid..I'm sorry but did I miss something ,don't we have bigger worries like the war,cancer people losing there homes and jobs..Sorry but really we should be grateful for what we have and not stress about a dam lid..

So back to the store...yes its good could definitely be busier, but I'm not complaining just saying..
My store is in the old part of our town and I love it I love the street and the atmosphere...we have two old movie theatres oh but they don't show movies anymore they put on plays with local actors and we have a downtown Tues night thinging with old cars and live music..And the best thing is I I live 5 minutes a way and can ride my bike to work..A pink cruiser with a wicker basket made in England no less..
Ive made my store alot like my home comfy come in put your feet up stay for a hour..That reminds me I need to bring water and teas for when it gets over a hundred. (STICKY)I like it light and airy luckily I have loads of windows which also means I can people watch all day ,another one of my hobbies..And if I'm really bored or have no customers I can play dress up now what women wouldn't want to do that..
I think I'm going to do that have a ladies night of wine,cheese and dress up...That would be fun..wouldn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment