Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm going to pay it forward .....

I'm a firm believer in paying it forward and making someones day a little better...
You see my mum brought us up to be that way, we always had people who needed help staying at our house or pretending to be Santa and sneaking into a family's house(who wasn't going to be able to do Xmas) and putting presents under the tree for when they got home...I just think if we could all do something anything big or small the world would such a better place..That's why I love this blog falafel for the soul..Check her out, she encourages people to leave little act of kindness for people to see..This on is great it was left on a train for people to see, it made me laugh for the first time today...I Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving..and remember it only takes something little to make someone day..

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry for some reason this post wont link to falfel for the soul but please check out the blog it's great..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! Best Wishes x

    ReplyDelete