Thursday, November 12, 2009

WOW.....

WOW What a week....My son came home from Italy for a week before he is off to Afghanistan..So we(meaning myself and his friends) decided to throw him a surprise party..And much to our disbelief he was very surprised as you can tell by the picture..We also had Christmas this week as he wont get to have one..So it was weekend of much laughter,joy and wine...
Just some pictures thrown in of my decorations..I'm sure my neighbors thought we were insane with a tree up the 1st week of November..The cake stands I made using old plates and candlestick holders..they turned out lovely..


Again the horrible fact that i hate having my photo taken but, my daughter and sister look beautiful...
And last but not least the winner of the window display competition was Taylor from Whitney high School..Congratulations Taylor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment