Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sorry....

I feel like I have totally neglected my little blog but I have been so busy with family matters(that hopefully have been sorted out)But I will still have to go to England but it looks more like sept/oct..to just finalize everything..whew...its been very stressful but I wont bore you with the details...
But on a good note I am having a show at my house this Saturday July 31st from 10-3 if you live near stop on by.. (And Sarah i would love it if you came and introduced yourself this time..:0)
We are calling the show eclectic treasures as there will me a mix of vintage clothing upcycled furniture, mandmade goodies from the wonderful daisygirlcreations.etsy.com, and hopefully Brown dog cottage will be putting in some great items to the show.....I do hope you can all make it for some fun conversation some great shopping and even some coffee iced tea and goodies...

The address is
321 Coronado Ave
Roseville ,ca, 95678

here are just a couple of the peices that will be at the show..Sorry for the bad picture had to take it in a rush and it was dark out..But believe me they look much better in person...
Hope to see you there..
Take care and have a great weekend..

2 comments:

  1. I am so shy!! I will try to stop by and see what you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on my way, see you in a few!

    ReplyDelete