Monday, August 9, 2010

Dumb computer...

Well hello there I hope you had a great weekend..Me mine was good.  iworked on sat and then hit up an estate sale with my friend Heather.When we got there it was fill a box up for $5.00..yey!!!! I must admit it was pretty sparse but i found a few gems...some awesome vintage wallpaper 3 rolls(excited!!!) and a tea pot and dish and a cute little pillow... and then sun I sold at the WX in Sacramento..its our local antique flea market..it was a pretty slow day but I managed to sell 5 pieces of furniture and some vintage clothing....I better get started on some more as between my show and the wx I am pretty much cleared out....
  So onto the reason I hate my computer. Well I have taken lots of pictures of my finished dinning room and other bits and bobs and my stupid computer will not download them..so as soon as  I can I will post them but in the meantime here are some great pictures I found on Decor8(i love this blog)hope you enjoy...(ps.. I think I am having a facination with white at the moment)

No comments:

Post a Comment