Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday son!!!!!!!!!

Today 23 years ago I gave birth to this beautiful boy.....Now let me tell you at that time in my life things were not going good for me( I wont bore you with the details) but when this precious child was born all my troubles just melted away...
  We have had our ups and down with this the second child ( my mums swears by second child syndrome ) but he has always brought us love laughter and kindness.. He has a very big heart and a beautiful laugh,,That just warms you to the heart..Today I cant be with my son as he is in Afganistain fighting this horrible war, And for that I am pissed off because all I want to do is put my arms around him and give him a big sloppy kiss..
I love you and am so proud of you lee for not just being over their but for who you are...So the kisses hugs will wait till you come back,,Dont worry there will be lots..LOL..
Happy Birthday sweetheart!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment