Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines!!!!!

Today has started off wonderful...I slept in then my hubby came home from work for  10 minutes and brought me flowers and see,s candy(yummy)And tonite he is cooking me dinner..its a surprise but I do know that it is all organic....Si it's already sounding good....I hope you lovelies all have a wonderful day today and get spoiled....


Ok onto thrift monday..I must admit I am really having a hard time here in San francisco...The thrift stores and estae sales are so expensive, I am thinking I will have to venture further a field..
But we did find an estate sale yesterday on our way home...It was a lovely home up in the Sunset District..And yes I asked was it for rent..Why yes she said for 3500.00 a month..(GULP)So, that was that..But this is what I did get....
A hand knitted blanket and a patchwork quilt..both in great condition..they wanted 30.00 for both but I managed to get them for 20.00

And this cute little book we got for free as my hubby helped the two ladies move a piece of furniture...its not in great condition but I love the dedication inside the cover..If you cant read it..It says From your Admirer..I thought that was perfect as it was Valentines weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment