Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fear




Most people that know me know I hate having my photo taken..you see I have a gap in my top front teeth which make me feel ugly and I don't smile very often(plus side very few wrinkles around my eyes, down side not many photos of me looking happy.. )so, anyways I have been practicing by taking pictures of my self not because I'm conceited but because I want to feel relaxed in front of a camera and because when my kids get married I want to be able to have my photo taken and look happy, the family joke is I will pay for a stand in in the photos:0)

Also I've been thinking about this alot, we all have imperfections or feel we do and that is what makes us beautiful and different from everyone else so I'm going to do my best, to embrace my imperfections and smile ...

No comments:

Post a Comment