Thursday, October 1, 2009

IT"S HERE..FALL I MEAN...


It's here finally...
I feel like I can breathe and not pass out from the heat...
I love Fall even though I live in California and our Fall is not as great as say the East coast, we still have tree's turning and winds blowing, that's enough for me..



So I went on H&M', website and they have this great program where you can put together whole outfits..from choosing the model all the way to their undergarment's..And it also tells you the prices of each item.I had a lot of fun playing around with this..And i really love these outfits.I think I might just have to take myself off to H&M..

So things in the Boutique have been pretty quiet(I must admit a little worried)But my refurbished furniture seems to be going well..I have even had a couple of specials orders which is nice.so i thought I would post some pics of some I just finished and some I'm still working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment