Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy Friday!!!!!

       Wow, It's been a real quiet day at the shop..I'm sure this horrible rain is not helping..But I did get everything ready for the big blow out sale tomorrow...So all you bargain shoppers out there make sure you stop by and check us out....

Also,As I have an obseesion for purses I thought I would do a whats in your purse post..
So here it is....
*The Purse is vintage and one of my favorite.....(I have sold most of my purses now and do need to find some more to fill the gaps in my closet more on that in mondays post)
*The wallet is made by a company that is called Depeche Mode..I know I was thinking the samething....Wouldn't that be cool if it was designed by the band Depeche Mode or am i just showing my age and none of you(all 9 of you that read my blog..and I thank you for that..)know who they are????
*The little green book my best friend in England gave me. Its where i keep all my little bits of inspiration, recipes(because I like to think I can cook) blogs, websites ect....
*Pink phone(still learning how to use it)I hate shopping for things like that. So I always send hubby and he seems to think I like pink phones as this is the third one he has picked for me...
*Lip balms times three..I hate lipstick but do like lip balm..I dont actually like the brown tube its to thick and gooey..but I cant bring myself to throw it away...
*keys-self explanatory
*Banana I sort of forget to eat when I get busy and then my sugar levels drop so this carries me over until i can get a meal...
*Sharpies & Bracelet I have had to go back to Starbucks part-time so the sharpies are for writing on the cups and the bracelet is to cover my tattoo as we cant have them showing :0(
And thats it....
Hope you have a great weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment