Wednesday, January 19, 2011

busy busy busy....







I ve been busy making our flat feel homey as well as making rings, painting furniture( step by step post coming soon..)and trying to help our poor dog pepper settle in...well really both of us..I have to admit I have been having a really hard time with this move(I know I move accross the ocean from one country to another and found it easier then this move)But im trying to stay positive and excited..everyday i go on a walk(a long walk 2-3 hours)to try and get to know whats around and i must admit I do enjoy that part of my day...Some days I take photos and others I am in my own little world and forget but, I thought I would show you some of the pics I do manage to take....

If I keep walking up steps or the hills in this city I am going to have legs like Arnie or a but like J-lo....
But its worth it every time. When I get to the top and see a view like this....

and this......



I want to live here...ok who am I kidding maybe visit whoever lives her.......


No comments:

Post a Comment