Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The sun is shinning.....

The flat is starting to look like a home...but boy its been hard work, hubby has been working long hours.So its pretty much been down to lonely old me to unpack everything...( I will post pics soon)

   Today is suppose to be a nice day, So I think i'm going to walk up to Filmore St. and check it out. I'm also going to take my rings into a little boutique up the road from the flat and see if the lovely owner Kendra would be interested in selling them..Keep your fingers crossed..
I hope all you lovelies have a wonderful day and maybe get to see some sunshine...

2 comments:

  1. That would be wonderful if she wanted to sell your rings at her shop! Fingers are crossed! Sorry you are having to unpack by yourself.

    Classroom Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the shop owner picked up your rings!

    ReplyDelete