Monday, March 7, 2011

I have been MIA....

I have been having a pretty difficult time setteling into our new home and city..So, I havent felt upto being productive or writting on my blog..But as of yesterday I kicked myself up the but and said get over it..As my friend always says It is was it is..And I can't change anything for two years...
So, starting today I will be looking for the positive in this move(but I cant promise that it will be everyday..we all have some down days don't we)I will be just having alot less of them...

And today I started off with a bang...I took pepper for a very long walk..(poor thing I sometimes forget he is only a little dog and gets tired quickly)and then came home and finished this........

Please meet Miss Margret..




And though I would love to keep her..She is going up for sale today....
Hope you all have a great day...I know i'm going to...

No comments:

Post a Comment