Wednesday, April 7, 2010

40 and Fabulous.......

I came across these pictures today on the internet(not sure what sight)if you know let me know so i can give credit)..Anyways I love these pictures, they make me feel well how can i put this...NOT OLD..see I am 42 this year..And no i don't hate it I actually love being 40ish....And these pictures just prove how great being 40ish is...
Now don't get me wrong I'm sure they all have personal trainers and what not but still they give me the desire to get up and exercise everyday..ok maybe every other day...

    I think my favorite ones are the two of Brooke Shields i grew up with her..well not personally but all my magazines had her picture on the cover and I loved her in Blue lagoon..I know cheezy but still I liked it..And then Lipstick jungle just last year..shame they canceled it. I much preferred that to Desperate housewives(so not like real life!!!)Anyways let me know which picture you like and why..Or is there someone else you think looks fab at 40ish...

No comments:

Post a Comment