Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shout out....

I hope you all had a fantastic Easter...Us, very quiet..organized the craftroom/office,moved around the living room, which for me happens weekly..See i am a little bit like a gypsy(I get that from my mum)The joke in our family is when I finish decorating the last room in the house we move..But as in this economy we cant afford to move we are stuck..So instead i move furniture around or repaint..Much to my families despair...Anyways that was about it for us for Easter...
   So I want to give a shout out to www.ilovelune.etsy.com  I love her stuff and have even ordered one of her head band...Im waiting very patiently(not) for it to arrive.. she also has a fantastic blog  you should check it out...So I will stop typing and show you some of her items......

No comments:

Post a Comment