Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back from LA...

Back from LA and my computer is even worse then before I left..It wont let me copy,paste,download pics, ect..I dont know what the heck is going on...And my laptop at home has a virus..So Im a little frustrated right now...
Anyways, Our trip down to my sisters was very productive..
Long story short my sister and my 8 year old nephew live in a 1 bedroom condo, so my sister has lived in the diningroom for the last 4.5 years and the front door opens straight into it..So hubby and I went down and did some serious painting,moving furniture.building shelving(gotta love IKEA)and reorganizing...And guess what she LOVED it...as did my nephew..I will post the pics when I can get the thinging to work!!!!!!!!!
    We did get to spend a little time for ourselves we went to the beach, did some window shopping, went to a flee market...It was so nice the weather was great about 74 degrees and the sun was a shinning bright..And as we haven't seen any sun in a couple of weeks it was very nice indeed....
  Then we headed home..back to work and the rain.. It hasn't stopped since we got home..
I really hope it lightens up though, the store get really quiet when its rainy like this. People don't like to go out in this yucky weather...
well lovely's hopefully this picture glitch will be fixed soon..
talk to you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment