Friday, January 29, 2010

The Butterfly Touch


The Butterfly Touch
Originally uploaded by GlossyEye

Tomorrow is my mum's birthday..She would of been 59 years old...Let me tell you a little bit about this wonderful person..

She was beautiful..

She was giving...

She was smart...

She was passionate...

She was a teacher of life..

She loved unconditionally...

She embraced life...

She was a fighter...

She had strong values...

She was forgiving...

She was a grandmother a partner a friend

But most of all she was my mother and I was very blessed to have her in my life...

She was diagnosed with cancer almost two years ago and given two days to live..But the fighter she was she fought it for three months.. Im sure that was partly for us as we all lived in the US and she lived in England..

All her Grandchildren and my sister got to fly over and spend some special time with her..

I miss her everyday. I miss talking to her,her advice,her funny little personal jokes that we shared.but most of all I miss her love....

Im not sure if there is an afterlife or anything but I do know that when ever I feel low or upset I see a orange butterfly(I have always loved butterflies)and I just feel its her telling me everything is going to be ok..

I love you and miss you so much mum..

Happy Birthday

From your forever grateful daughter..

No comments:

Post a Comment