Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy friday....



Originally uploaded by Anna Inghardt

This is what I will be doing this weekend.....My son Lee is in Afghanistan and he has put in a request for one of my handmade blankets....i picked out some great pirate looking material but hubby said he would get bullied by his bunkmates..but when I talked to Lee the other day he approved the pirates he thought it would be cool..I mean really wouldn't every 22 year old man fighting a war want a cool pirate blanket...
See you next week....

2 comments:

  1. That is funny Kel..I just got fringe too (on Tuesday) and the kids say I look younger but I dont see it yet. And its hard to get used too...anyhow, see you on the road. We are leaving at 6...and I will follow up on the list I promised you. Lots of success. I will stop in today to exchange numbers with you...Sandy, The Tattered House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy,
    That's funny great minds think alike....
    i am leaving at 2 from the store hope to see you before we hit the road..have a great time...

    ReplyDelete