Saturday, January 2, 2010

Help.......

Today i sit in my store,shop,boutique I never quite know what to call it????Anyways, And wonder, can I carry this on much longer...long hours,low sales, no paycheck, bills mounting up..should I go on..
And then I think what else can I do to support my business, the business that I am passionate about, the one that I want to succeed, where we can support the local community as well as ourselves..The one where people love to come in..And thats just it everyone that comes in tells me they love the look, the feel, the atmosphere..
So the challenge for me this year is to do everything in my power to make it a huge success..
So i need your help anyone out there have any great ideas to help me accomplish this task..I would love to hear what you have to say..
I know i can hear you say well you don't have many followers.. OK, I really only have a couple of you(and I am grateful to all 5 of you)But I would love to hear your thoughts and comments, and maybe you could get some input from your friends too...
Thank you for listening to me worry..

2 comments:

  1. hey, i saw you're on facebook...did you know you can sync your blog with your facebook page so your blog posts are on facebook everyday? so many ppl are checking out fb and if they can click on pics of your new items, it's just another way to get traffic to your blog and your great shop...just a thought.
    also, have you thought about doing some "low budget" events to get people in? grab a local indie band that's looking for a stage, see if you can find a local restaraunt willing to donate some wine, and throw a little event and put it all over facebook...people LOVE events and will get all dolled up to buy...just some thoughts...i've had a studio/retail space for the past 3 years and have had to get really creative on pretty much NO budget at all...i completely understand. i hope things get rolling for you soon! best wishes, lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily,
    You are so sweet and kind
    Thank you so much for you ideas..They were great I will definitely link up my blog to facebook..And I think maybe a Ladies night might be just the right thing..a little wine,music and shopping..perfect..Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete