Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy weekend




Happy weekend to all....
I love this picture ..the water looks so refreshing especially as its over 100 degrees here..And the nails.Love them!!!
keepcalmcarryon

But in all reality what I will be doing this weekend is cleaning my office and doing some weeding in my veggie garden..Don't get me wrong i love working in the yard as well as having a tidy office, especially if my office looked like this one...(style escape desk)

But i did hit some great garage sales this morning and found a fabulous mirror and curtains for our bedroom..pictures to come soon..And today is my 17th wedding anniversary ..and as money is tight (as it is for everyone these days )we are making each other gifts so I'm excited to see what hubby as come up with when I get home from work...
Everyone have a fantastic weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment