Saturday, July 11, 2009


I sold this vintage wallet on Saturday, that I have had in the boutique for a couple of weeks.You see, I loved this purse and desperately wanted to keep it for myself.. I even took a picture of it today(sad really)but then again now I can show you how beautiful it was or is..I know my husband said we need the monies but I'm very sad..The lady that did purchase it, promised to take good care of it..

So this weekend was very busy worked Saturday and then stopped at a thrift store on the way home and picked up to great tops (see one above)bright i know...also got a gold flower thinging to hang on the wall in our bedroom as we are in the middle of redecorating..hubby got sick of the burnt orange walls,so we are going for subtle creams and gold with another color that we have not picked as of yet thrown in the mix.. and then Sunday off we went to the farmers market for fantastic fresh fruit and veggies and then we stopped by the antique fair and picked up a great vintage prom dress..Then off home to get ready for the BBQ...Overall great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment