Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The weekend




Well this weekend has had its ups and downs..
I had to close the boutique early on Saturday as my air conditioning is broken and it was 96 degrees in there..but on the flip side of that i was home early for my anniversary.. And the present he made me was sooo great..its a rustic cupboard that's stays outside to store all my paints and junk, for doing up refurbished furniture for the boutique..

Our living room














And then Sunday I repainted our Living room a nice light color...and then decided our couch needs to go its to big...so I did some window shopping on line for a new couch and came up with a couple what do you think..they will have to stay on my wish list for a while though.. Photo's are from the Anthropology website

No comments:

Post a Comment