Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Boutique

This little black dress is heaven it feels gorgeous and looks divine....
Casual at its best..The necklace is hand made by a friend of mine she uses recycled copper(ingenious)
Casual Friday anyone..I heart this purse its my favorite..soft leather and great fabric...

This dress in a vintage 80's can you call 80's vintage yet??well anyways it beautiful and I paired it with a pair of real "vintage"red pumps..
And just for fun I took one with my cowboy boots..i love them soo much I pair them with anything & everything..
This skirt came in today its a really heavy linen..and would look great in the winter with a cute little sweater or cardi and a belt..
A beautiful blue vintage prom dress.. I love it...

All these clothes are from my Consignment Boutique..It just goes to prove you can get beautiful clothes at half the price and save a little bit of the earth at the same time...recycle reuse reduce..

No comments:

Post a Comment